SciHigg Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Have other questions not listed here? Email me at email@example.com
How do I reuse your materials published under a Creative Commons 4.0 International By Noncommercial (CC BY-NC 4.0) license?
- You may:
- Make as many physical copies (prints) as you like
- Use the originals on Google Classroom (or similar) as much as you like
- Post links to the originals on the SciHigg Google Drive to your students, as long as it is NOT a public link
- If you edit any document, the original footer notes must remain
- But, you may remove the page #’s and the ‘back to the top’ links
- You may NOT:
- Re-publish any of my work for monetary purposes
- Give out, or share, the link to EDU READ ME documents
Where do I find your Teacher / Educator Keys and Guides?
- Please consider supporting my published works at my Teachers Pay Teachers page.
- Help support the 40+ hours I put into this away from my family and friends per month at home on my personal computer.
- Alternatively, you can fill out the following Request Access to SciHigg Content form, and I will email you a link to the top folder of my Google Drive (access to everything I have ever published). I check it once a week.
- But you also have to look for what you are wanting to find... it should be self-apparent, but I will not respond to emails asking me 'Where is file X...?' Use the search function in Google Drive! All files are named the same as they are on this website.